Watercooling is a breeze in this monster Shinobi XL case from Bitfenix!
All Prices Include VAT
Stock Code: CA-078-BX
“BitFenix Shinobi XL Full Tower Gaming Windowed Case – White”
We’ve taken our battle-proven Shinobi design and expanded it, creating a roomy, feature-packed full tower enclosure that will not only turn heads, but take them clean off. The larger size enables you to outfit your Shinobi XL with the latest fear-inducing hardware, including XL-ATX motherboards and the longest graphics cards. Shinobi XL can accommodate up to two 360mm radiators, making it ideal for water cooling enthusiasts.
– Dimensions (HxWxD): 570 x 245 x 557mm (ATX Full Tower)
– Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX, XL-ATX
– 5.25” Drive Bays: x 5
– 3.5” Drive Bays: x 7
– 2.5” Drive Bays: x 8 (using 3.5″ drive bays and 5.25″ adapter)
– Cooling Front: 1 x 230mm (included), or 3 x 120mm (optional)
– Cooling Rear: 1 x 120mm (included), or 1 x 140mm (optional)
– Cooling Top: 2 x 230mm (x 1 included), or 3 x 120mm (optional)
– Cooling Bottom: 2 x 120mm (optional)
– I/O: 1 x SuperChargeTM, 4 x USB 3.0, HD Audio
– Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
– Extras: Superior watercooling support, FlexCage™, SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking, Side Window
– Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 193mm
– Maximum Expansion Card Length: 377mm (with HDD cage) / 492mm (with HDD cage removed)
– Maximum MB Tray Clearance (rear): 34.5mm
More links for “BitFenix Shinobi XL Full Tower Gaming Windowed Case – White”
eTeknix – Editor',s Choice
&ldquo,The BitFenix Shinobi Window XL may be big and expensive but it&rsquo,s certainly impressive. If you&rsquo,re planning on building an enthusiast grade system with no compromises, you&rsquo,ll be very happy with how capable this chassis is.&rdquo,
Customer review “BitFenix Shinobi XL Full Tower Gaming Windowed Case – White”
Perfect case for the price
Pros: very big, removable hdd stand, amazing looking, can fit a 360mm radiator on top. great cable management ability and hence the case runs much cooler.
bought this case as an upgrade from my old and well served Antec1200, thought i go a different route and stumbled across this big Boy. there’s plenty of space all round i took out the harddrive slots tray as i didnt need it so to help more airflow from the front , plus im gona cut a hole just below the bitfenix lox logo about 120mm to help that as a took the face off and the temps drop by 5oc thats the onlything that the case really needed, its huge plenty of space to sort out cables and enough room to swing a cat,even my GTX580 looks small in there, this case is an absolute custom dream as theres so much room, the dust covers do there job and everything else looks after its self. the white finish looks great! ive got 4 extra blue L.E.D fans in there and 2 UV cool cathodes and it make the case look amazing. just make sure you got enough room 4 this bad boy as it will take up alot more room then you think.
thanks OVERCLOCKERS UK again for your top service and fast delivery
Write a review
Overclockers UK Communities
Registration only takes a few moments.
Log in with your email address and password